Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Elisha's first date

This is Elisha and Samantha they have known each other their whole lives, they are also only 6 days apart. Elisha went over to play at Sammy's house and after they swam for awhile Elisha wanted to take Sammy for a ride in her motorized jeep. Even though it was a barbie, pink & purple jeep that didn't stop him. After driving all around the yard they ended in a little wreck in the bush, but they were fine. I'm glad they are only 2yrs old and we can follow them snaping pictures and they don't care. But I know in a blink of an eye he will be driving a real car, with a real girlfriend, and I won't be able to follow him taking pictures. Although maybe I will anyway! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! They are too much aren't they!! I will follow him with you and help you take pics when the time comes ok? Even though He and Sam are already betrothed :)~
Adoring Jesus,
<>< VB

mam-maw said...

They are adorable.....Elisha is already showing his leadership!!!
In Jesus,
Mam-maw

Anonymous said...

To set the record straight they wouldnt have gotten in the accident if Sammy wouldn't have overreacted and grabbed the steering wheel...j/k

Anonymous said...

Cute picture, but I'm not really sure why Eli wanted to drive a pink jeep...