In case your wondering, we do put a crib sheet on Josiah's bed...but half the time he pulls it off before he goes to sleep. It takes a lot of work for him to do this. It sounds like someone is remodeling the room when he is pulling and pulling and falling over trying so hard to get the sheet off. But when he is done he falls asleep in a second. I guess this is what happens when you have boys. I don't think a girl would do this :)
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Question of the Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The sweetness of night..night.....they are definetly winning the CUTENESS award......I love them and I love you ...Mom
That is hilarious about Josiah! How funny...didn't Elisha do something silly too when he was in his crib? Your boys are too precious!! xoxoxo ~DVS
Post a Comment