
Well it happen this morning my biggest fear came true. There was a mouse in my house. We have lived here 6 YEARS and this has never happened before. Some of you maybe thinking "big deal" Well it is to me! I have the biggest FEAR of Mice or Rats or anything that looks like them. I was just sitting on the couch this morning drinking my coffee and a mouse ran from our heater to our bedroom or somewhere that direction. Vince searched our bedroom and the surrounding areas and assured me that it went back into the heater and is "long gone". The only problem is things like this have happen before and I know how they turn out.
Here are a couple examples of why when Vince says....it's "long gone" I just don't believe it.
1) One time there was a lizard in my car so Vince searched my whole car and assured me that the lizard was "long gone" so what happens......3 days later the lizard jumps out on my feet while driving!!!! I drove around with a lizard in my car for 3 days!!!
2) There was a roach in our house (this was the one and only roach in our house ever) so, when I saw it I trapped it in the bathroom until Vince got home from church. When he got home it was gone. He searched the bathroom and part of the house and assured me it was "long gone". So we went to bed and that night in the middle of the night the roach was ON ME!!! Yes crawling on me.
So I have a couple valid reasons why I have a feeling that the mouse is going to show up again today. I just hope it doesn't show up anywhere near me.

3 comments:
EEEK!! Love the storyline...at first I thought that picture was real--I was like "how did she get that close of a picture of an untamed mouse?" Haha, that is what 12 hour shift will do to ya ;). Love you girl! Sam says give Elisha a kiss and hug for her!
<>< DVS
OH MY GOSH !!! I thought the picture was a REAL mouse. What a great and funny story...I remember the roach and lizard time and still think the lizard story is the best.....ha ha.....I guess just because you drove around for days with him !
But as far as the fear of mice??? I can totally relate. Maybe Milton should come back home and take care of your outdoor rodents...he would love it!!
See you tomorrow night
Mom
Kim,
You are awesome, a born Pet Detective..I couldn't stop laughing that you tried to trap a roach in your bathroom. He must have been bummed when you closed the door on him.LOL
Andy & Kelly
Post a Comment