Friday, February 15, 2008

I have to brag

Usually on Valentines day or our anniversery or any other special occasion Vince surprises me with our night all planned out. Well this year, I wanted to do something for him. So I planned on us having a special Valentines dinner at home. I suffered all day by not giving the kids their nap ;) so I could put them to bed early. When Vince got home from work we put the kids to bed about 7:00 and had our Valentines dinner at home. I made his favorite pasta and we had a really nice dinner. We both agreed that this was one of the best dates we ever had:) I even made the place mats:)

And made a real chocolatey cake. We both love chocolate!

Happy Valentines day!

4 comments:

The Bagley Bunch said...

Aaaaaw, how adorable!!! What a great idea girl :). LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Jon and alyssa said...

That is so cute, it looked like a wonderful valentines dinner!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea you had. Your craftiness is coming out.....love the picture of you and Vince too...Love you honey

Cowen Family said...

Yeah for dinner in at home:)