Friday, May 9, 2008

Vince left yesterday for Israel, so I'll update you on what we've been doing. All my energy is being zapped away by my kids. Since Vince has been gone we've been painting, throwing water balloons, and have made 2 trips to the park. Then today we went and visited my aunt and went to my cousin's softball game. So, we've been running around keeping busy. The time we have spent at home the boys had no problem entertaining themselves. Today Josiah dumped my brand new bottle of laundry detergent all over the laundry room floor. I was more upset at the cost of laundry detergent being wasted then the mess itself. Then I felt a little better after I used the spilled laundry detergent to mop all my floors. So at least it didn't go completely to waste. And if that wasn't enough Josiah then decided to get the bottle of Cinnamon out of the cupboard and walk around the house sprinkling Cinnamon on everything. My house now has a laundry detergent and Cinnamon aroma. Then to top it off he got my lipstick out of my purse and drew on the couch with it. Luckily I got all the stains off the couch with a lot of hard work. You may be wondering if I even watch my kids despite all they get into. Believe me I am questioning that myself. But with each mess they make it usually takes them less then a minute to do it. So it happens when I’m in another room folding laundry or cleaning up. And once I realize that they are being real quiet I know something is up and by the time I get to them the damage is already done. Below is a picture of Elisha's art design that he did on his legs with a pen. He did this while he was supposed to be taking a nap in his bed. Anyways, I have had quite the adventurous 2 days. So to put myself out of my sadness of Vince being gone, and still having more then a week to go, I am treating myself to a doughnut right now. And it's worth every calorie.


1 comment:

The Bagley Bunch said...

Oh my goodness girl, next time I see you I am going to bring you a DOZEN donuts!!!! You definitely have your hands full girl...oh what fun 2 is sure to bring on this end :). Looking forward to hanging out SOON!! Love and miss you girl. We will keep Vince and the rest of the team in prayer! And the "team" at home too :)--I was laughing so hard when I read the "cinnamon and laundry detergent aroma" part :). xoxoxo hang in there mama!