Thursday, July 17, 2008
Sick day
I decided I wanted to take a sick day yesterday. I woke up with a little fever and some congestion but just enough to make me feel blah. But then I came to reality and remembered I don't have any sick days:) My job of taking care of our 1 and 3 year old goes on if I'm sick or not. Vince is in Philadelphia so I am the on call provider for our children 24/7 right now. Anyways, God always provides strength to get through the long days.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What cuties those guys are!! I LOVE that picture, girl :). And what a good Mommy you are! Thank God Vince is coming home today--you deserve a "sick day"...maybe Tuesday ;). Hope you are feeling better! LOVE YOU
Ahhh....I just love my Grand-boys.
I'm glad you're feeling better now honey, but I know the boys now have it....
Love you Pally
Post a Comment