Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pizza Party

Last night I had 5 kids here! I watched my 3 cousins. We ate pizza, made cookies and played the original Mario brothers. That is the only video game I understand and yes I still have the OLD system and it works great! Plus I can beat the game and save the princess. Not to brag or anything but I'm way better then my 13 year old cousin. Now if we were playing xbox that would be another story. I don't think I can even hold the controller the right way for xbox.


Here is our dinner. Greasy peperoni pizza.
Ben & Elisha Josiah and my cousin Tiffany
Then for dessert Tiff and I made chocolate chip cookies. While we were waiting for the cookies to get done we made up this dessert which I thought are better then chocolate chip cookies. It is a graham cracker with peanut butter and chocolate chips on it. I think we ended up eating so many of these that we didn't end up wanting the chocolate chip cookies.
And Elisha is now able to run around again. The doctor said yesterday that his leg is almost all the way better but that he can walk on it now. YEAH!





2 comments:

The Bagley Bunch said...

Woohoo! God is SO good! Mmmm that "made up" dessert sounds like it would be good mixed into some coldstone ice cream!!!

Lindy PRD said...

Wow! The same Nintendo System! I learned Nintendo on that! I have to say though, we got the original Mario Bros. game on our Wii and I can't even get past the 2 round. Your night sounds like fun! By the way, I would totally teach you crochet! We can even go to the store and get the supplies together. Save your Jo Anns and Micheal's Coupons!