Our Friends Danny & Heather came over monday night to hang out with us. Some of you might know them from church. Danny is really funny and always joking...so he and Vince get along great. And Heather is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. So what makes them extra special is that their daughter Taytum was born on the same exact day in the same exact hospital as Josiah. Some of you have probably heard me tell this story before but when I got to the hospital to have Josiah, Heather had just had Taytum. They actually moved Heather out of the Labor & Delivery room so that they could get it ready for me to deliver. After I got all settled in the room I was feeling pretty good so I assured Vince I would be fine while he went down the hall to visit Danny and Heather. Then when Vince came back to the room I told him to call the nurse because it was time..... and the nurse came in then called the doctor and I had Josiah super fast!
So anyways, then they wheeled me into a new room and after a couple hours I went down to visit Heather & Danny and saw Taytum for the first time. So, Josiah and Taytum first met in the nursery at the hospital:) So the rest of the time in the hospital every time I couldn't find Vince he would be hanging out with Danny in the hospital somewhere. Then the next day when the nurse was wheeling me out to go home here comes Heather getting wheeled out the exact same time. I even have pictures of us in our wheel chairs on the way to the car. I will spare you from seeing those pictures. I look horrible but Heather looks really cute like usual.
Here is a picture of Taytum and Josiah. Now Danny and Heather are expecting there 2nd baby (a boy) in just a couple weeks!!!

(Notice Josiah has his arm on Taytum's back)
4 comments:
When's the wedding?
;) haha jk!
Oh girl!!! I actually wasn't geting why you had a picture of "Elisha" with Taytum, but you were talking about Josiah the whole time...until I looked closer and saw that it was in fact Josiah! I was already coming up with what to say as far as Munchkin's "betrothed" man having his arm around "another (adorable) little lady"!! I can't believe that you guys delivered so close--literally!! How fun to have those memories with them :). Kinda like ours :). LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They both look like they are saying, "uh oh. We're caught...how much trouble are we gonna be in." Tatyum...it wasn't me...SO CUTE.
What a fun story:)
Josiah looks just like Vince in this picture....she's a little doll....they make a GREAT couple!!! hee hee
Post a Comment