Monday, December 1, 2008

The joys of parenthood....

I wish I could write about how fun and enjoyable setting up our tree was, but it was actually quite stressful. Josiah kept eating the ornaments, then he broke a few ornaments and Elisha ran though the glass barefoot. And the kids fought the entire time over who was going to put up which ornament!

Here's Josiah eating one of our ornaments


This picture below is so funny, Vince is telling Elisha over and over to put the star on the tree and Elisha is just looking around at how high up he is!

At least our tree is up! Merry Christmas:)






2 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh! I feel your pain!! LOL J/K
Today, my middle son pulled on the garland on my fireplace knocking down all of the candles I had up (broke them all), and took out some ornaments too....then walked through the glass!

Something about little boys!! LOL

We really should get our kids together. hahaha :)

Anonymous said...

I don't believe a word you say about my Perfect little grandboys!!Ha ha!!!
Love you