Well not really swimming.... just sitting in a little pool. This counts as a bath right?
Josiah trying to push Elisha under
Are they not so cute? :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Really, its not what it looks like! Or is it? Maybe I should not stay away from home so often...j/k. My boys are straight as an arrow...a very straight arrow!
I am married to Vince and we have 4 boys Elisha, Josiah, Jedidiah and Obadiah. We love being married and having our family and most importantly serving the Lord!
3 comments:
Really, its not what it looks like! Or is it? Maybe I should not stay away from home so often...j/k. My boys are straight as an arrow...a very straight arrow!
the one where josiah is trying to drown Elisha is not what it look like either!
Daddy-O
Aaaah, nothing like brotherly love :)~
TOO CUTE! <>< DVS
Post a Comment