Saturday, June 30, 2007

The biggest news at our house

Here is a short update on what's been going on around here :)
Vince is now back from North Carolina. The Boys are so glad he is back and so am I.

Josiah is now pulling up on furniture! He is only 7 months and has been pulling himself to a stand the last few days.
First he would just stand and now he is actually walking along the furniture.
When Elisha first started doing this I was so exited but now with Josiah i'm actually sad....he is my baby and should stay a baby. He is just doing things way to quick for me.
Elisha doen't like Josiah standing either. He actually pulls him down and tells him "no"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Look at them GROW!!!!! Watch out Elisha--I bet Josiah is going to be passing you up REALLY soon! Always great to see new posts! Love you guys!
Adoring Jesus~ DVS

Anonymous said...

Kim, I cannot believe Josiah! At 7 months old Matthew was not even able to sit up all the way by himself! He'll be walking in no time! Hope you are having a wonderful time on vacation. Talk to you when you get back. I want to get your quilt to you:)
Lots of love,
Hannah