Friday, July 20, 2007

Sick days

Elisha has been sick all week so he is extremely grumpy. And as a result this is the face I have to look at.. Just thought I'd share:)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you didn't post any pictures of me when I am sick. That is stinkin' funny honey...hey, that rhymed. Anyway, how blessed I am to have such a patient wife at home dealing with my clone. You're doing an awesome job Cutie Pie.

I love you,
Daddy-O

mam-maw said...

NOW THAT'S A FACE ONLY A 'MOTHER' COULD LOVE...AND A GRANDMA TOO..
He is SO funny. And what a joy he is.
I love all your posts. The way you put things into words...you should be a writer! You're showing your true gift.
Love you bunches
Mom

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh girl-those are classic!!! Aaaw but poor Elisha :(. Praying for you guys! Love you! xoxoxo