When we were on vacation Vince watched the kids while I got some alone time with the Lord on the beach. As I sat there I couldn't stop thinking about Psalm 139:17-18. It talks about God's thoughts toward us and If I should count them they would be more in number than the sand. I kept running my hands through the sand and thinking about how much sand was in my hand, and then how much sand was all over the beach everywhere. God has that many thoughts about ME??? Read Psalm 139 if you get a chance, It is all about how much God knows about us! He knows us better then we know ourselves. Which I find soooooo true in my life. A lot of times I don't know what my motives are for something, what my thoughts are for something, or even if I really desire something. Let me put it this way....sometimes I'm just confused in my head. Probably partly due to talking to a 2 year old all day. But it's so comforting to know that God knows me and has everything planned out and under control in my life. All I have to do is surrender to Him and His plans....So I don't' have to worry:) So Again, Read Psalm 139 it's awesome!!!!!
P.S. Veronica & Brandi......do you like the title of my post??? It's the best I could do (inside joke)

3 comments:
Hey Precious. You are so incredible. Thanks for the encouraging words. I love you soooo much. Daddy-O
YES! I LOVE the title...you are always SO great at titles :)~. I was smiling big time when I read that "P.S." :D. Psalm 139 IS awesome! To think that He thinks of each one of us at all just baffles me--let alone more than the sand!! I think of this chapter a lot when scanning babies in the womb. We serve an amazing God! Thanks for such a great heart check girl-what a great post! LOVE YOU!
"Oh, what a wonderful God we have! How great are his riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his methods! For who can know what the Lord is thinking? Who knows enough to be his counselor? And who could ever give him so much that he would have to pay it back? For everything comes from him; everything exists by his power and is intended for his glory. To him be glory evermore. Amen"
Romans 11:33-36
Post a Comment