Thse girls were all my best friends growing up. When Sarah (far left) came to vist a few weeks ago from ohio we all got together to have a little reunion. Sarah I met when I was 2 years old, Lindy (far right) I met in 1st grade, and Erika (in the middle) I met in 4th grade. So we all grew up together. Although we may not all be BFF's anymore we still keep in touch. And when we hang out it's like were kids again and have so much fun hanging out and talking about all the memories we havetogether.
Also Sarah and I watched some home video's we had of when were kids. Isn't weird watching yourself as a kid??? So weird. What's even worse is that Erika's family had a video camera when we were in high school, which was out of the ordinary back then as no one even had cell phones. So we would make all these videos when we were like 14 and 15. And to watch those now, oh man....we were such nerds. No wonder we never had boyfriends :)

3 comments:
Wow, this picture is just like when you two were little. In fact, I have a picture of the two of you at "five" years old looking, and posing just as you are in this picture.......amazing! And you have both grown into beautiful young women!!!
Aaaw you guys look like you had fun Kim. How AWESOME to have all of those memories girl! We will keep on praying girl. All in His timing! ~DVS
Here we are. At least you have a few pics from this event. My pics were sadly erased from the computer by my husband. Although we definitely had nerdiness going on, we also had big fun. I love us and our nerdy ways! :) I really had fun that night hanging out and remembering stories.
Post a Comment