Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm back to the blogging world!!!

I knew I would slack off sometime with this blog. This past month I have descided to get back involved on Wednesday and Sunday night's at church. So, that's been keeping me really busy. But this is about all we've been up too.

Elisha has been playing in the water non-stop since it's been sooooo Hot
And Josiah has offically taken his first steps :) Although everytime I grab the camera he won't take any more steps.

2 comments:

mam-maw said...

He's such a cutie. First steps? It won't be long and he'll be running after Elisha, and you'll have TWO to run after!!! Love you lots

The Bagley Bunch said...

Yaaaaaaaaaay, you're back! We missed you :). Elisha looks like he is having so much fun! And what a little stud Josiah is for taking steps already! Oh man, have fun with BOTH of them runnin' around ;). LOVE YOU! When we get back we gotta get together girl! I can't believe Noel could be here when we get back---so crazy! Take pictures if I miss it ok. xoxoxoxoxo