Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Chuck E Cheese for free

Over a year ago my brother and I took Elisha to Chuck E Cheese, and well he hated it. He was scared of everything. But then a couple weeks ago I was switching purses and found all the old Chuck E Cheese coins. So on our way to costco we stopped and used them. Elisha & Josiah both loved it and had a great time.





2 comments:

The Bagley Bunch said...

DUDE--score!! I just found some tokens as well!! How funny :). We should plan a date for the kids--during the week I bet it wouldn't be so crowded. I LOVE YOU girl :)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! They are the cutest little boys in the whole wide world. We need to go there and have lunch. I wonder if the pizza has gotten any better in the past 20 years!!!xoxoxox