Saturday, September 1, 2007

Elisha & Josiah

Elisha 2 1/2 (him with his cheesy smile) :)



Josiah 9 months old

Instead of getting the kids pictures taken at a studio I have been trying to snap shots of them often enough hoping to get a good picture. So these are the last pictures I've taken of them where they are actually looking at the camera and smiling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I love the pics! I too have traded in times at the pic studio for the camera and have had some great luck! You can upload your pics to Longs Drugs website and pick them up in the store. I order 8x10s for $1.99! Can't beat that. Wallet sheets are the same price, if my memory serves me right. Our cameras are known for doing great 8x10 pics...I only learned that while researching other cameras! Hope that helps. The pics are adorable. Growing up...it goes way too fast.
Love, Hannah

The Bagley Bunch said...

Oh my goodness Kim!!! These are AMAZING!!!! Great job girl!!! Your boys are absolutely adorable!! :)
LOVE YOU
<>< DVS