So...after we put him to bed Elisha and I got ready for bed and made hot chocolate.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Hot Chocolate date
We didn't go to chuch last night because Josiah is sick :(
So...after we put him to bed Elisha and I got ready for bed and made hot chocolate.
We talked about all kinds of things. Like...how buzz light year goes to infiniti and beyond:) We talked about how he had an orange cup and I had a red cup. And how much we like hot chocolate:) It was fun! Almost as fun as going on a date with Vince! 
So...after we put him to bed Elisha and I got ready for bed and made hot chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
But not as fun as going on a date with Vince...Daddy-O
He is a pretty cute date I must say!!! HOW FUN---love it!! ~DVS
These are special years....how fun that night must have been. Love the pictures of both my grand boys...and I love you
Mom
Post a Comment