Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pumpkin Time


Vince and I and now our kids LOVE pumpkin stuff. We've been making pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin bread, and I just found a new recipe for pumpkin cookies. Also at Starbucks my favorite drink is the pumpkin spice latte. And on Thanksgiving my mom makes the BEST pumpkin pie! So in celebration of pumpkin season here's some pictures of our kids at the pumpkin patch :)

By January the sight of pumpkin makes me sick! But for now I still LOVE pumpkin!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pumpkin pumpkin pumpkin, pumpkin pumpkin pumpkin...pumpkin...Daddy-O

April said...

Hello Kim- I love pumpkin stuff too. You should try the pumpkin cheesecake at Costco or at the Cheesescake Factory. Yum it is my favorite.

The Bagley Bunch said...

Ok, what are you feeding your kids? MAYBE it is all the pumpkin stuff you are feeding them that is making them look like they will pass me up in no time (not really a touch task but hey :). I would LOVE the recipe for that pumpkin bread and cookies and it ALL if you have the time girl! LOVE YOU GUYS!! ~DVS