Friday, November 9, 2007

Halloween



I know i'm running a little behind on putting up pictures of Halloween. It was a GREAT day not because it was halloween but because Vince came home from New Zealand that day. We picked him up from church that night and stayed at Harvest for a little bit. Then we went to Ashley's birthday/halloween party. My mom bought Elisha and Josiah both tiger costumes to wear. So They wore those to Harvest....then Elisha had a little costume malfunction...so we had to change him into a cowboy for Ashley's party. It all worked out:)






Elisha the tiger at the petting zoo at Harvest (He loved it ) :) And then as a cowboy at Ashley's



Josiah my cuddly tiger :) They were both sooooo cute!

1 comment:

The Bagley Bunch said...

Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday Dear JOSIAH
Happy Birhtday to YOU!!!!!

Gosh, I remember scanning you! I can't believe how much you have grown in the passed year!!! You and your big brother look so cute in your costumes!! And what a GREAT improvise with the cowboy costume ;)

WE LOVE YOU JOSIAH!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
All our love in Christ~DVS