Saturday, November 10, 2007

Family Christmas Picture

Last year we tried to take a family picture to send out in our Christmas cards. I thought it would be fun with Josiah just being born to show off our cute little boys. Well this is why I didn't send out any picture last year Check out Josiah all scrunched up

Maybe this year it will work out a little better :)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just telling my mom I would like to slowly get my Christmas stuff out and was thinking of you...is yours up? Pics are such fun memories. At least you can share them this year:) Happy Birthday to Josiah tomorrow! Hannah

The Bagley Bunch said...

hahaha! That is AWESOME KIm!!!! I LOVE reading our blog!!!!!! Your pictures always make me crack up :). What a nice tree! And an adorable little family!!! LOVE YOU GIRL! <>< DVS

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... notice the only one that is the same in every picture is easy-going little Josiah. Always photogenic that one.
I miss you!

Anonymous said...

hahah! Hi Kim! Those pics are so funny! Isn't it amazing how fast time flies! I can't believe Josiah is already 1 year old!