Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Josiah is 1 now!!!

My little baby is 1 now. So now I have a 1 and a 2 year old. Twice this past week I've been out with the kids and someone has commented to me about having two toddlers. And I think...no I have a baby and a toddler. But they are right...I offically have two toddlers. I love every stage of them growing up. But it seems like once they hit 1 they are no longer a baby. The baby stage is sooooo short. Within one short year your little baby is no longer a baby, but a Toddler. Then the Toddler stage seems to last a little longer so you can enjoy it more. Vince and I have never been able to set a number to how many kids we want. We never knew how much we would LOVE having kids.

No comments: