Thursday, April 3, 2008
The simple things....
There are some things that just make my life easier. One is this baby gate. This is how I get my floors mopped without little people running all around.
Another thing I started doing is cleaning my bathroom while my kids are in the bath. Since I can't leave the kids alone in the tub, I’m now cleaning the counters, sink, and toilet while they have bath time. And lastly something else that seems to help is starting to prepare dinner while my kids are napping. Like chopping vegetables or just getting everything out that I will use for dinner and preparing anything that can be done ahead of time. I don't always do this but when I do it REALLY helps. So....any other tips out there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The bathroom cleaning is a great idea....another tip for dinner is crock pot nights......simple and easy as you know, and it always ends up tasting like you really did something special...! Then along with that, pre-program your bread machine and have home made bread along with the crock pot dish.....
Post a Comment