Saturday, July 5, 2008
I love our Country
I love that we can worship God so freely in our country. We can pull out one of our many Bibles and read it anytime and anywhere we want. We can walk up to someone and openly share our faith in God. We have endless opportunities to attend weekly services at church and be taught the word of God. I'm reminded this 4th of July about the Christians in other countries that suffer persecution for being caught reading or carrying their bible. They suffer for having bible studies and prayer services in their homes. The persecution they face just for following Jesus. We are so free to follow Christ, so lets take a stand for God in our country!

watching the fireworks


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You kiddos are so cute girl! Looking forward to seeing you soon!! LOVE YOU GIRL! Thanks for thinking of us!
The last picture of Vince and Josiah....they look like two peas in a pod!!!
Reading all your posts is great. I've said it before but want to say it again.......YOU SHOULD BE A FREE LANCE WRITER.....You're really a GREAT writer..
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment