Notice Elisha is wearing his shirt. It was the doctor's orders for the rest of the summer so his poor skin can heal.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Swim lessons
Elisha started swim lessons this week. He seems to enjoy it except when they make him go under water. It is so fun for me to watch him learn to swim because this was my sport growing up. I did swim lessons all growing up then continued on to join swim teams and swim competitions. So I'm going to force my son to be just like me. No just kidding. I just want him to learn to swim for the safety of it.
Notice Elisha is wearing his shirt. It was the doctor's orders for the rest of the summer so his poor skin can heal.


Notice Elisha is wearing his shirt. It was the doctor's orders for the rest of the summer so his poor skin can heal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Go Elisha! We are so proud of you buddy!!
Post a Comment