Josiah smiling:)
Then we drove to Arizona and visited my grandparents. They live in the mountains of Arizona. The weather was so beautiful and it was just relaxing staying with them for a couple nights.
Here is Elisha helping my grandparents make pancakes!
So now we are home and getting ready for the So cal harvest crusade! I hope everyone can make it and invite people that don't know the Lord. As everyone has heard Pastor Greg's son was killed in a car accident 2 1/2 weeks ago. I think everyone has witnessed the Lord working through our Pastor and his family. They have been nothing but a pillar of strength during this time. Life is short compared to eternity. I hope many people get saved at the crusade this year and that Jesus comes back quick so that Pastor Greg, Cathe and Brittany and the entire family can see Christopher again soon. But until then praise God that they are continuing in the work that God has called them to do. I'm sure it's not easy. But our God is faithful!

1 comment:
I love your new pictures, and all your writings about your vacation. Love you honey......Mom
Post a Comment