Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer time blahs

I have had the summer blahs. If there is such a thing. Or maybe it's just the heat getting to me. I think I'm ready for fall to come. I'm ready for the cooler sweater weather and to start making pumpkin bread and drinking hot chocolate in the evening. I love looking out the window and seeing the leaves all over, and kids walking to school. I love that you can walk into stores now and see all the school supplies. I don't know why it's not like I go to school or my kids go to school yet. It just reminds me of fall and the changing of seasons. I love that God gave us different seasons. Just when I get tired of one season the next one comes along.

So, in light of my blah mood I haven't had anything to post about. We've just been hanging around the house during the days trying to stay out of the heat. Although we did venture out to Target yesterday. Not to buy anything just to take advantage of walking around the nice air conditioned store. The kids played with the toys and we walked around and looked at just about everything in the store. It was a fun and free event for the kids and I. Sorry i don't have any pictures to share:) Hopefully my next post will be a little more interesting!

1 comment:

Jon and alyssa said...

I am so with you on this! I have felt this way since the middle of July, and I always wish we could live in a colder climate when the wether starts to change, because we are in the Fall season and it is still 90 degrees outside.

You are reminding me that I bought alot of cute fall decorations last year that I need to get out of the garage.