Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy birthday to Josiah!

Today is Josiah's 2nd birthday! I love my little guy so much. He is growing up so fast, and is such a blessing to our family. He tries so hard to do and be just like his big brother. He is my easy kid and has been that way since the day he was born. He has such a sweet and sensitive spirit. He goes along with whatever we are doing and does everything Elisha tells him to do without any complaint. Right now he loves to run, jump, jump off things, ride his bike, go to church, color on anything but paper, play outside, watch the "Cars" movie, and drink milk. That's most of his favorite things! Happy Birthday Josiah!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSIAH MARK BUENO!!!I love the blog of him.....great pictures of my little grand-boy. He's growing up so fast......2 years old...wow.......what a special day. Give him a big BIRTHDAY KISS for me
love you,mom

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday, Josiah!

He's such a little sweetie!!! :)

The Bagley Bunch said...

Aaaaaaaw YAAAAY! I was thinking of him today--I wanted Sam to call and sing to him, but it slipped my mind before I left for work! I absolutely LOVE that pic of you and him after he was born--girl, it just even made ME tear up! And that pic of him at our house with watermelon all over his face! I can't believe how big they are all getting!!! Love and miss you--as always!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Happy Birthday Josiah!!!!!!! We love you bunches!
<>< dvsi

Lindy PRD said...

Wow! He is getting so big. We need to hang out more often so he doesn't get drastically bigger every time I see him :) He is so cute. Happy Birthday to Josiah!

Isn't that picture of Caleb on my blog soo funny! I knew you would appreciate it. I feel like we both notice the subtle awkward things in life :) We seem to laugh at the same things.

Lindy PRD said...

Wow! He is getting so big. We need to hang out more often so he doesn't get drastically bigger every time I see him :) He is so cute. Happy Birthday to Josiah!

Isn't that picture of Caleb on my blog soo funny! I knew you would appreciate it. I feel like we both notice the subtle awkward things in life :) We seem to laugh at the same things.

Lindy PRD said...

Sorry. I have a problem with posting twice :)

Molly Ann said...

Aww, he's so darn cute! Happy birthday, Josiah!!

Cowen Family said...

Seriously, he's 2!?