Since I'm slacking on my blog I thought i'd put up some pictures from Halloween. Elisha was Super Why. It's a kids super hero cartoon who is a super reader! Just in case you haven't seen it. And Josiah was a tiger for the 2nd year in a row:)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
awww they're so cute! i loved seeing you guys at Hallelujah Night! I'm sure the kids had a blast!
Where oh where did you get the Super Why costume?!?!?! That is Matthew's favorite cartoon. I had no idea they had costumes! In fact, Elisha kind of looks like Wyatt!
Hey Hannah, My mom ordered the super why costume off the internet in like september:) Elisha loves super why! And I totally think he looks like Wyatt too!!
I am married to Vince and we have 4 boys Elisha, Josiah, Jedidiah and Obadiah. We love being married and having our family and most importantly serving the Lord!
3 comments:
awww they're so cute! i loved seeing you guys at Hallelujah Night! I'm sure the kids had a blast!
Where oh where did you get the Super Why costume?!?!?! That is Matthew's favorite cartoon. I had no idea they had costumes! In fact, Elisha kind of looks like Wyatt!
Hey Hannah, My mom ordered the super why costume off the internet in like september:) Elisha loves super why! And I totally think he looks like Wyatt too!!
Post a Comment