We made a gingerbread house with the kids. They loved it and enjoyed eating it too!

Here are the after pictures they both handled the sugar a little differently
Christmas morning, they both got light saber swords. They now just beat each other all day with them....and they love it:) I think I need a girl
We then went to my mom's. Elisha and Josiah both opened this fighting robot toy. But Vince and Jacob took over and wouldn't share with boys.
A few other random pictures. This is my grandparents they were visiting from Arizona.

And my dad and Josiah


6 comments:
I love that picture of Elisha on sugar lol
haha great pics! the boys are too funny (vince and jacob lol jk). wow those after sugar pics are too funny!
Haha Josiah looks so funny!
Well, you know what to get Vince and I for our birthdays! haha
So cute! I LOVE the after the sugar pics! Too funny!!!!!
Both the pictures of the boys "on sugar" crack me up! Looks like you guys had fun. I love your gingerbread mommy and daddy:)
I love seeing pics of your boys. So funny. Did you know Erika was in town? I ran into her at Target! :) I wanted to make a date for us all to meet up, but I think they are gone now. Too bad.
Post a Comment