Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blog break

I’ve been on a little blog break. I just haven’t been in a very typative mood lately. Typative is a word Allison made up. So once I get back into a typative type mood again I will resume my blogging. In the mean time I’m faithfully checking all your blogs.

But today I did have something I wanted to blog about. This Saturday is my brother’s birthday! He will be 20! We are having a party for him at my parent’s house on Saturday night at 6:00. I’m helping plan the party, which I’m not very good at because I’ve only planned little kid parties for the last 4 years. So, I’m not sure what you’re supposed to do at a 20 year old birthday party. I won’t be doing a piñata or pin the tail on the donkey or handing out little goodie bags at the end, but we will have food and cake and other fun stuff. So if you want to come and didn't get an invite you are now invited! Just ask Vince, me or my brother for info and directions!

2 comments:

Jacob said...

I liked your use of hyperlinks in this post.

Lindy PRD said...

Jacob is gonna be 20? Wow. If he is that old than we are getting old too! :) I have so many memories of little sweet Jacob. Tell him I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!