That is a CUTE picture girl! We took the kids to a birthday party this morning at Chucke Cheese...that place is an AWESOME way to let them play around on a rainy day--and boy was it hammering out here. I get free coupons in an email each month after signing up on their site for the club or whatever...just an idea. They loved it and slept SOUNDLY for their naps this afternoon...double bonus! Love ya girl!
That is a cool pic of the boys. I bet they wanted to play. I remember when i was a little guy and how i always wanted to go splash in the puddles and try to eat the rain haha.
I am married to Vince and we have 4 boys Elisha, Josiah, Jedidiah and Obadiah. We love being married and having our family and most importantly serving the Lord!
6 comments:
hahahaha!! That's great!!! haha
That is a CUTE picture girl! We took the kids to a birthday party this morning at Chucke Cheese...that place is an AWESOME way to let them play around on a rainy day--and boy was it hammering out here. I get free coupons in an email each month after signing up on their site for the club or whatever...just an idea. They loved it and slept SOUNDLY for their naps this afternoon...double bonus! Love ya girl!
They are "in" the window! Ha! Spidermen...spidermen!
That is a cool pic of the boys. I bet they wanted to play. I remember when i was a little guy and how i always wanted to go splash in the puddles and try to eat the rain haha.
Haha that is such a funny picture
I bet you could make some $$$ on that picture....Have you ever considered becoming a photographer??? What a great picture of the most gorgeous boys!
Post a Comment