Monday, April 6, 2009

Kids are funny!

Josiah likes to fall asleep coloring. And when he is all finished coloring he sticks the crayon in his ear I guess, because this is how I always find him after he's sleeping.



7 comments:

aprilmclean said...

Hahah This is the CUTEST thing ever!! It's probably something that child prodigies do... Like the crayon speaks to him or something.. ;) Josiah is so adorable. lol

Allison said...

haha thats too funny, hes so cute :)

Jacob said...

Yeah, I do that too

Kristin said...

That is so funny. Kids always make me laugh. I have so much fun with this age.

Kristi said...

That is too cute! Maybe he had an itch inside his ear?? :)

Anonymous said...

He's just putting the crayon away that's all....his ear is just the right size ..... :)

Anonymous said...

I thought you may want to see this blog.....
www.littleoneapril.blogspot.com