Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Vacation pictures


We were VERY blessed to be able to stay down at the beach for a week. We had an awesome time as a family. The kids both loved it and especially loved the sand. They were both eating it by the hand full. Elisha actually dipped his chicken nuggets in the sand. Sand dipped chicken nuggets. They were very crunchy :]


As much as I love the beach i'm actually really glad to be back home in smog filled Riverside :)








































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! You're back! Glad to see/hear that you guys had a blast :D. Sounds like Elisha and Sam have been talking---"sand-dipped" chicken nuggets are one of her favorites ;). Love you guys!
Adoring Jesus, <>< DVS

mam-maw said...

I love all your pictures and I love all of you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey babe. I have the most incredible family ever! I love you guys and each one of you are beautiful. Kiss kiss. Daddy-O