HAHAHA how cute! Sam was looking at this one with me real quick and after I asked her "uh oh Sam, where did Elisha's hair go?" She replied "Um, I don't know, in the bathroom." So funny. He looks cute no matter what! All our love! <>< DVS
He's the coolest soon to be 3 year old that I know............and the best looking, and the best behaved, and the one that loves his Grandma the most.........!!!!!!
I am married to Vince and we have 4 boys Elisha, Josiah, Jedidiah and Obadiah. We love being married and having our family and most importantly serving the Lord!
3 comments:
HAHAHA how cute! Sam was looking at this one with me real quick and after I asked her "uh oh Sam, where did Elisha's hair go?" She replied "Um, I don't know, in the bathroom." So funny. He looks cute no matter what! All our love! <>< DVS
Hair cuts cause them to look so much more grown up from one minute to the next once the do is different. Amazing! Merry Christmas!
He's the coolest soon to be 3 year old that I know............and the best looking, and the best behaved, and the one that loves his Grandma the most.........!!!!!!
Post a Comment