Friday, December 5, 2008

The Joys of parenthood part 2

Every time I look over at our manger it looks different. Today Mary is taking a nap on the roof with one of the animals. I just placed baby Jesus back in his bed, he was sitting on the couch.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that's so funny!

Allison said...

Haha, those boys are so funny :D

K.C. said...

so lots of people take naps in your house: Vince, the boys, and Mary!

I have never tried the roof though...

Kristi said...

That is soooo funny!

Jon and alyssa said...

Well, I was keeping an eye on Josiah this afternoon, and I can see how imaminative these boys are. It was kind of making me sad we are going to miss out on that for our first. Oh well, maybe the next on will be a boy!

aprilmclean said...

Oh man!! I remember doing things to the nativity scene in my house when I was little. Haha Your boys are hilarious!

brazealfamily said...

I think I can top that.... while moving to apple valley last year our christmas box flew out of Paul's truck. I was devastated so like a good husband he turned around to see if anything was left. I will never forget passing the spot and seeing baby Jesus and one of the wiseman's head rolling down the Cajon Pass :(